Mid Winter Produce Sale! Saturday February 2nd, from 11AM to 3:30PM.
Cash, check or card payment accepted. Location is in the eastern barn at Local Roots Farm. Come down the driveway past our farmstand and turn left. Park near our shipping container. Wear boots and dress warmly!
List of availability
– apples (Braeburn, Golden Delicious, Cameo)
– potatoes (russets, blues, fingerlings)
– carrots (orange, rainbow, and Red-Cored Chantenay)
– cabbage (red, green, savoy)
– winter squash (many types!)
– spicy winter radishes
Please “Like” our farmstand Facebook page or follow us on Instagram for regular updates on produce availability.Our honor-system farmstand is located at 262nd Ave NE, just off 124th St.
Open daily, 8 AM – Dusk
Cash or check, or pay with Zelle/Quickpay to siri @ localrootsfarm.com